Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dreams of Morocco from the blizzards of Minnesota...

So, my trip has been slightly delayed due to the wonderful weather we are experiencing in Minnesota. Thus, I thought I would post some pictures of a few places I will be traveling once I eventually do arrive in Morocco! This first one is called Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and some of the best preserved Roman ruins in this part of Northern Africa!
The second picture is of a city called Chefchaouen whose streets and buildings are painted blue. Can't wait to take pictures of this beautiful city!
This last one is a shot of the Sahara desert and the creatures I have been waiting for years to come face-to-face with...camels!!!!!!
Hopefully I'll be able to post my own photos of these awesome places soon!

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment